Charlottesville Revit User Group Meeting
Date(s) - 07/11/2018
5:15 pm - 7:45 pm
Presentation: Dynamo and Revit Work Session
• 1 Hour of AIA Learning Credit CEUs.
• Free Food – Beach Party Theme!
5:15 PM Networking, Drinks & Food
5:50 PM Announcements and Introduction
6:00-7:00 PM Dynamo and Revit Work Session
John Schippers, AIA
Owner, Adaptive Studio
John leads teams in the use of digital tools as they relate to BIM, parametric design, visualization and prototyping. He’s a registered architect and holds a Masters of Architecture from Virginia Tech. He stays connected to academia through teaching beginner and advanced Revit courses at the VT Washington-Alexandria Architecture Center, something he’s been doing for nearly a decade. When not fiddling with technology, you can find John playing music or sports, often with his wife and four-year old daughter.
Come learn about how Dynamo interacts with Revit and how we’re using it to automate time consuming tasks. We’ll start with a brief overview and then break down a few scripts. By the end of this session, you should be able to run Dynamo scripts on your projects! Bring your laptop and let’s script together!
• Learn how Dynamo interacts with Revit.
• Learn how to automate time consuming tasks with Dynamo.
• Learn the basics of writing a script in Dynamo.
• Run a Dynamo script on your own project!
AIA Learning Credit CEUs will be offered.
7:00-8:00 PM Networking & additional Q & A
RSVP online at: http://www.meetup.com/RUGOVCV/
If you have not yet signed up for meetup, please do! Moving forward we’re going to use this site for our virtual community:
• Calendar – our next 6 meetings are posted so you can plan ahead.
• RSVP confirmation & reminder emails – once you are a member of our group you’ll receive email reminders for upcoming events
• Polls – polls are a great way to ask one question at a time.
• Discussions – post questions or issues to the entire group to benefit from our collective pool of knowledge
• Networking – reconnect online with someone you meet at a meeting
• Announcements – meetup provides us with a quick and easy way to send announcements and communications to the group.
• Find out about other groups that meet in our area and use the same login and password to join those groups as well.
Charlottesville Revit User Group
Join us on Meetup
Join us on LinkedIn
Like us on Facebook