Revit User Group: Autodesk Learning Movie Night
Date(s) - 01/08/2020
5:15 pm - 8:00 pm
You are invited to the Revit User Group of Charlottesville.
- Wednesday, January 8th at Grimm and Parker Architects located at 123 East Main Street(Charlottesville’s Historic Downtown Mall) on the second floor.
- 5:30 Food / 6 – 7 Presentation
Presentation: Movie Night – Choose an Autodesk University Webcast
- Vote NOW (by replying to this email) for the webcast you’d like us to show (8 options listed below)
- 1 Hour of AIA Learning Credit CEUs.
- Free Food! We’ll have Movie Night themed food and drinks.
RSVP online at: http://www.meetup.com/RUGOVCV/
If you have not yet signed up for meetup, please do! Moving forward we’re going to use this site for our virtual community:
- Calendar – our next 6 meetings are posted so you can plan ahead.
- RSVP confirmation & reminder emails – once you are a member of our group you’ll receive email reminders for upcoming events
- Polls – polls are a great way to ask one question at a time.
- Discussions – post questions or issues to the entire group to benefit from our collective pool of knowledge
- Networking – reconnect online with someone you meet at a meeting
- Announcements – meetup provides us with a quick and easy way to send announcements and communications to the group.
- Find out about other groups that meet in our area and use the same login and password to join those groups as well.