Revit User Group: Autodesk Learning Movie Night
Date(s) - 01/08/2020
5:15 pm - 8:00 pm
You are invited to the Revit User Group of Charlottesville.
- Wednesday, January 8th at Grimm and Parker Architects located at 123 East Main Street(Charlottesville’s Historic Downtown Mall) on the second floor.
- 5:30 Food / 6 – 7 Presentation
Presentation: Movie Night – Choose an Autodesk University Webcast
- Vote NOW (by replying to this email) for the webcast you’d like us to show (8 options listed below)
- 1 Hour of AIA Learning Credit CEUs.
- Free Food! We’ll have Movie Night themed food and drinks.
|5:15 PM||Networking, Drinks & Food|
|5:45 PM||FMOF – Troubleshooting Corruption in BIM 360, Announcements and Introduction|
|VOTE NOW by replying to this email – Which AU Webcast?|
1. Modeling What Matters: An Integrated Approach to BIM for High-Performance Buildings
2. Creating Intelligent Details in Revit
3. Revit and Cost Estimating: A Practical Approach
4. Make your Revit Families smart and adaptive
5. Tips and Tricks to Enhance BIM 360 Productivity
6. The Future of BIM is NOT BIM, And It’s Coming Faster Than You Think – The Sequel
7. Dynamo Express Lane: 12 Items or Less
8. Dynamo for BIM Managers: Managing Dynamo and Dynamo for Managing – part 1 (this is a four part series so if this one wins we’ll have to get together to watch the other 3)
AIA Learning Credit CEUs will be offered.
|7:00-8:00 PM||Networking & additional Q & A|
RSVP online at: http://www.meetup.com/RUGOVCV/
If you have not yet signed up for meetup, please do! Moving forward we’re going to use this site for our virtual community:
- Calendar – our next 6 meetings are posted so you can plan ahead.
- RSVP confirmation & reminder emails – once you are a member of our group you’ll receive email reminders for upcoming events
- Polls – polls are a great way to ask one question at a time.
- Discussions – post questions or issues to the entire group to benefit from our collective pool of knowledge
- Networking – reconnect online with someone you meet at a meeting
- Announcements – meetup provides us with a quick and easy way to send announcements and communications to the group.
- Find out about other groups that meet in our area and use the same login and password to join those groups as well.