Revit User Group: Movie Night
Date(s) - 01/08/2020
5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Grimm + Parker Architects
You are invited to the Revit User Group of Charlottesville.
- Wednesday, January 8th at Grimm and Parker Architects located at 123 East Main Street (Charlottesville’s Historic Downtown Mall) on the second floor.
- 5:30 Food / 6 – 7 Presentation
Presentation: Movie Night – Choose an Autodesk University Webcast
- Vote NOW (by replying to this email) for the webcast you’d like us to show (8 options listed below)
- 1 Hour of AIA Learning Credit CEUs.
- Free Food! We’ll have Movie Night themed food and drinks.
1. Modeling What Matters: An Integrated Approach to BIM for High-Performance Buildings
2. Creating Intelligent Details in Revit
3. Revit and Cost Estimating: A Practical Approach
4. Make your Revit Families smart and adaptive
5. Tips and Tricks to Enhance BIM 360 Productivity
6. The Future of BIM is NOT BIM, And It’s Coming Faster Than You Think – The Sequel
7. Dynamo Express Lane: 12 Items or Less
8. Dynamo for BIM Managers: Managing Dynamo and Dynamo for Managing – part 1 (this is a four part series so if this one wins we’ll have to get together to watch the other 3)
RSVP online at: http://www.meetup.com/RUGOVCV/